- You are welcome to arrive after 16.00 hours on the day of arrival and are requested to vacate your apartment before 10.00 hours on the day of departure.
- The rent includes bed linen, tea towels, gas and electricity. You are expected to leave the premises and accommodation clean and tidy, in the same condition as it was in on arrival. Final cleaning costs per apartment are € 60.– for 2 persons ; € 90.– for 3 or 4 persons.
- Upon arrival, you are requested to make a deposit of € 150 per gîte. This amount shall be returned upon departure, deducting compensation for any damages.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms nor in the gîtes. In consultation a small pet is allowed in Apartment / Gite Malaup.
You are kindly requested to transfer 30% of the rental cost, 3 days after booking, stating the rental period and the room or gîte concerned. Bank details will be supplied upon booking. For a one-night stay the entire rental cost is paid in advance. The booking becomes final upon receipt of this payment. The remainder for renting a gîte or room shall have been settled 4 weeks before the first day of the rental period. If you book 4 weeks before the start of the rental period, you are kindly requested to pay the full rental sum within 3 days after the booking request.
- In the event of cancellation until 90 days prior to the rental periode 0% of the rent shall be payable.
- In the event of cancellation between 90 days and 6 weeks prior to the rental period, 20% of the rent shall be payable.
- In the event of cancellation between 6 and 4 weeks prior to the rental period, 30% of the rent shall be payable.
- If you cancel within 4 weeks prior to the rental period, 100% of the rent shall be payable.
- It is advisable to take out travel insurance that will cover you in case you have to cancel your holiday.
Any disputes arising from this agreement are subject to French law. The French judge is exclusively competent to take cognizance of such disputes.